Our Anti-Infective Therapy helps avoid hospitalizations for many infections that can be treated safely and effectively from the comfort, convenience, and privacy of the patient’s home.
Contact Option Care Health to refer a patient or learn more below about our Anti-Infective Infusion Therapy.
Refiera un paciente
Learn About Option Care Health From Our Nutrition and Anti-Infective Patient, Lydia.
There are up to 4 million avoidable hospital admissions each year”
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Why Choose Option Care Health?
Option Care Health’s advanced infusion therapies treat a broad spectrum of conditions in patients of all ages, including osteomyelitis, pneumonia, septicemia, skin infections, urinary tract infections and more. Our clients choose Option Care Health for its leadership and stay for the benefits of personalized care our network provides.
""Honestly, I think that the service is amazing. I’ve never had to do this before and I was kind of nervous about the whole thing but with all the education and explanation that was given, I feel a lot more at ease with having this done, the whole process. Everybody that I’ve spoken with has been extremely helpful.""
INF Patient, San Antonio, TX
""If I’ve had questions they went above and beyond. I was over the moon with how nice they were and how much they cared.""
INF Patient, Columbus, OH
* Los testimonios han sido utilizados con permiso expreso por escrito. Las fotos no corresponden a pacientes reales.
How does Option Care Health help?
A demonstrated industry leader in Anti-Infective Infusion Therapy, Option Care Health helps its patients by offering…
- Time-Saving Intake Coordination Option Care Health specialists help throughout the enrollment process from insurance verification to prior authorization and billing of services.
- Individualized Care Plans We customize treatment plans to meet the specific needs of each patient.
- Clinical Monitoring & Reporting Specialized infusion nurses monitor and track patients throughout the treatment, notifying physicians of changes in the patient status.
- Long-Term Support & Education Option Care Health counsels patients and caregivers on home infusion, self-care and proper hygiene maintenance.
Some common conditions treated by Option Care Health through its Anti-Infective Infusion Therapy include:
- Skin, Structure, and Soft Tissue
- Respiratory Issues
- Injury/Open Wound
- Gastrointestinal Infection
- Cystic Fibrosis